Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 33


The Date: August 28th-September 3rd, 2013

How far along? 33 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 21 Pounds

Baby Size: Baby boy is the size of a Durian Fruit. He is about 4.2-5.8 pounds and is 17-19 inches long.

Things I learned about Baby:  Bones are continuing to harden. His breath is beginning to be coordinated with his sucking and swallowing.


Maternity clothes: 
Yes, yes. Bleh!

Changes I've noticed: A little more swelling than usual. Can feel the baby's body parts under my skin.

Sleep: Eh, Sleep is okay. I have good days and bad days.

Best Moment this week: Garage Sale at the McKee's. Sold our Eliptical machine to make money to buy Landon and stationary bike for his surgery next week. Also, we celebrated Labor day and got our garage cleaned out and ready to go. We added a ping pong table to our garage so now we have some entertainment! :) Landon's parents gave it to us before they moved. It was Landon and Dustin's table but it has been at their house. Also, I started back to work this week!

Miss anything: My shoes fitting

Crave anything: No

Movement: So much movement! I took a video of it and sent it to my sisters. But after reviewing it you really couldn't see it well in the video.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Showing: Showing more everyday!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button: Still in!

Wedding Rings: I only wear them during the day.

Moods: Mostly high! But sometimes I cry easy.

Baby Preparations: Cleaned out the garage and put everything away in the baby room.

Prayer Requests: Pray for Landon's surgery next week. He will have surgery on his ACL and Meniscus. His MCL is also torn but that will be repaired on it's own over time. We are praying that surgery will be successful, the doctors will have wisdom, that his recovery will be quick and easy, and that he won't be in too much pain. We are also praying that our insurance will cover all or most of the surgery and recovery.

I am looking forward to... Landon being finished with his surgery. My baby shower on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment