Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 35


The Date: September 11-17, 2013

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds

Baby Size: Baby is the size of a coconut. He is about 17-19 inches and weighs about 4-6 pounds.

Things I learned about Baby:  His hearing is fully developed now! His circulatory and musculoskeletal systems are complete and lungs are mature.


Maternity clothes: 
Yes, pretty much exclusively now.

Changes I've noticed: Well, this week was my sisters wedding and my body chose this week to put on 5 pounds and begin swelling in every place possible. When I flew to Boca my ankles were swollen to the size of grapefruit. It was so nasty. I'm sweating none stop, swelling to crazy unusual sizes, and way more hormones.

Sleep: Snoring is worse! It's so bad that it wakes Landon and I both up.

Best Moment this week: Whitney's wedding! It was a very beautiful wedding! The bachelorette party was awesome (Dylan's Candy Bar in Miami), and the rehearsal dinner was fab! It was great! We sent off floating lanterns at the end of the reception and that was so cool!

Miss anything: I miss feeling pretty. This week was really hard. I felt fat, ugly, sweaty, and very very swollen. Everyone looked so cute at the wedding and I was just trying to fit into my shoes that I purchased 1 1/2 sizes bigger than my normal 6 1/2 high heal.  I'm not embarrassed to be pregnant...I don't expect to be skinny while pregnant, but I was pretty embarrassed about the way that I looked the day of the wedding.

Crave anything: Just Water

Movement: Lot's of movement.

Anything making you queasy or sick: At the wedding I got tunnel vision and really really dizzy. I couldn't see straight and I got really scared. I just sat down for 30 minutes and drank water. It went away after about 30 minutes and it hasn't happened since. My blood pressure is great so there is nothing to worry about, but it was scary for a moment.

Showing: Letting it all hang out.

Labor Signs: At my 35 week check up I was 1 cm dilated, 70% effaced, and he was a +4! Wow! This is starting to happen! Dr. M thinks baby will either come a week early or right on time but probably not late.

Belly Button: Amazingly still in

Wedding Rings: I've been wearing them less and less. My fingers are so swollen and irritated. My wrists are also swollen and hurting now.

Moods: OOOOH, Cry so easily.

Baby Preparations: Just worked on Wedding preparations this week. Had no time for baby prep.

Prayer Requests: Pray for baby's continued development. Pray for Landon's continued healing. Pray for my swelling to not get to out of control and for my weight gain to slow down.

I am looking forward to... finishing the baby room and guest room. Packing my hospital bag and buying last minute baby supplies.


Dylan's Candy Bar for Bachelorette party! 

Whitney's Bachelorette Treat! 

Too much bachelorette fun for me! My ankles and feet were/are killing me! 

The front steps to the Candy Bar! 

Back in Boca! Bridesmaids breakfast on the beach 

Getting our nails done 

No comments:

Post a Comment