Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 36


The Date: September 18-24, 2013

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 28 Pounds up

Baby Size: Baby is the size of a Honeydew Mellon, or a bowling ball, or a ukulele. He is 17-18 inches long and weighs 4-6 pounds.

A large Honeydew Maybe! 
As long as a Ukulele 
Things I learned about Baby:  If born this week baby boy would probably be able to breathe on his own. Bones are hardening but they are still somewhat flexible, which helps as he is squished in a small space.


Maternity clothes: 
Yes, that is pretty much all I wear. I pretty much hate them. I can't wait to wear normal clothes again.

Changes I've noticed: Baby is bigger! My stomach is bigger! My feet are more and more swollen.

Sleep: Sleep stinks. But I'm Thankful that I'm not working much so I can rest a lot during the day.

Best Moment this week: Putting together the stroller and car seat! We love it!

Miss anything: Sleep, normal clothes, my ankles.

Crave anything: Nothing

Movement: He never stops moving it seems. He is a mover and a shaker! :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Showing: OOOOOOOH YES! 

Labor Signs: Dilated 1 cm and effaced 70%. Occasional Braxton Hicks Contractions

Belly Button: Still in but getting pretty flat.

Wedding Rings: I can still wear them occasionally, but I don't sleep in them.

Moods: Good! Sometimes I cry easily but I'm feeling great and looking forward for Baby's arrival.

Baby Preparations: Working on finishing up the nursery! Setting up the car seat and stroller. Crocheting new things for the little guy.

Prayer Requests: Pray for patience as we wait for the baby to arrive. Pray that I will not go into labor while teaching part time. Pray that Landon and I will enjoy our last few weeks together just the two of us.

I am looking forward to... Getting my hospital bags packed. Hanging out with Landon this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment