Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goals for the New Year

New Years Eve is tomorrow. It's funny how I always had plans when I was young. In high school I had to decide which event I would attend...the older I get...the more boring this day becomes. I do have a few goals for 2011. Here they are:

1. Read through the Bible in a year.

2. Read one book for pleasure.

3. Travel to one new place.

4. Take more pictures.

5. Start a new scrapbook.

6. Make some more friends in Birmingham

7. Find a second job

8. Spend more time at home during the summer and get a summer job.

9. Exercise AT LEAST once a week.

10. Go to Jared's wedding.

11. Continue to journal often (online or notebook).

These are just a few goals I have. There are many more goals that I have...life goals: be more patient, more loving, more giving, spend more time in prayer...but these are goals that continue forever. The goals above are specific to 2011. I'll update occasionally how these 11 goals are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment