Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 34


The Date: September 4th-10th, 2013

How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds up

Baby Size: Butternut Squash. He is 17-19 inches long and weighs 4.2-5.8 pounds.

Things I learned about Baby:  Baby is recognizing familiar sounds and songs. He is gaining weight every day.

Maternity clothes:
 Got my maternity bridesmaid dress this week. It is hideous. Oh well, what can you do when you are preggers?

Changes I've noticed: More swelling that usual, but not too much. Pregnancy snoring has started. I feel like a nasty person...swelling, sweating, snoring. Bleh!

Sleep: Yes, don't sleep well, and when I do sleep...I snore! gross!

Best Moment this week: Taking Landon home from the hospital and the doctor telling me he did great in surgery! I was so happy to have good news!

Miss anything: Doing everyday things with ease.

Crave anything: No

Movement: Lots of movement! You can see my whole stomach move!

Anything making you queasy or sick: no

Showing: Duh!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button: Can't believe it but this baby is still in!

Wedding Rings: Starting to get harder to wear! I can wear them most of the time but sometimes I can't wear them all day.

Moods: Well, I'm little more hormonal these days. I tried on my bridesmaids dress and I looked so bad in it that I started crying. I couldn't stop. When I'm happy I'm really happy, and when I'm sad I'm really sad.

Baby Preparations: Baby prep this week was mainly about getting my baby's daddy ready for his surgery and for the arrival of baby. Mrs. McKee's friends and family threw me a baby shower on Sunday. I got my stroller and car seat, and money to buy the baby swing! Landon and I spent a long time looking at swings and reviews on the internet. I think we picked one! But we haven't purchased it yet. :)

Prayer Requests: Pray for Landon as I go out of town next week to my sisters wedding. Pray that he continues his quick healing and will be fine while I'm gone. Pray that baby boy will NOT make an arrival at the wedding next week. Pray that my flight will go smoothly and not be hard on my very pregnant body.

I am looking forward to... Whitney's Wedding!



Preparing for surgery 

He is getting a little sleepy now

Brought him home to rest. Doing great post surgery 

Standing with crutches the very next day! 

He is watching the US Open and exercising his one good leg. Nothing gets him down! 

Stretching his leg and being silly 

Make breakfast for my cute crippled husband 

Baby shower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment