Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 31


The Date: August 14th-20th, 2013

How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds above starting weight

Baby Size: Baby is the size of a pineapple! He is 15-16 inches long and he is 2.5-4 pounds in weight! He is getting so big!

Things I learned about Baby: Baby is going through major brain, nerve and eye development. More hair is growing on his head this week and can even have color now!   


Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing maternity clothes now. I'm wearing maternity clothes 40-50% of the time now. But all my previous clothes that fit were to big for me before pregnancy.



Changes I've noticed: Getting bigger (obviously). Baby is moving so much and you can see his little body move and you can feel the different body parts. I actually knew it was his little foot sticking out! fun and cute!

Sleep: Yeah....sleep stinks these days.

Best Moment this week: Well, this week has been a little hormonal to say the least. School started this week and I didn't go back to work. While it has always been my dream to stay home right now there is no baby to take up my time so I've been lonely. But, I am getting a lot done in the baby room. :)

Miss anything: Missing work right now. But I know that won't last long. It's just a transition phase.

Crave anything: Nope.

Movement: So much movement. I need to try and record it because it is so cool to see.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.

Labor Signs: Not yet! Hang in there Little Buddy! Stay in for a few more weeks.

Belly Button: Still in! yay!

Wedding Rings: As long as I don't wear them when I sleep I'm good. :)

Moods: I think real pregnancy hormones have hit this week! haha So happy that I can't stop laughing and then crying for no reason. haha.

Baby Preparations: Working hard on the baby room! Pictures will come soon!
We set up the crib and bought a crib mattress! 
I made some art with left over fabric
Put together the bookshelf for the nursery 
Made this ring rattle I found on pinterest

Prayer Requests: Keep praying for Landon and his knee. We will find out soon if/when he needs surgery. Pray that the baby stays healthy and doesn't come until after Whitney's wedding.

I am looking forward to... Finishing the nursery!





No comments:

Post a Comment