Monday, May 19, 2014

Favorite Baby Gear this Week




Graham at 6 months 
I am totally into some baby gear! I want great and helpful product for my little man and I don't want to waste my money on junk. I can't say I've never bought a stupid baby item but I have some items that I wouldn't want to be without and those I will share with you. This weeks favorite item: Nuby Mesh Feeder.


Usually retailing about $8.00 each but I found a two pack for $5.00 at T.J. MAX. (I love that place!) 

At almost 7 months Graham is still to young for the recommended age for the Nibbler and its traditional uses. What I love it for at this age is for teething! 

Graham is miserably chewing on everything in site! He doesn't like traditional teethers at this point. He likes something cold or fabric to chew on. This combines them both! 

I put an ice cube in the teether and let him chew away! He loves it! So easy!

A little messy but perfect for high chair, outside by the pool, or sitting on a blanket or towel. 




After breakfast treat!
My little cutie!
Teeth will come in soon! 
Satisfaction 


No comments:

Post a Comment